Tuesday, November 6, 2012

GKR Nationals



Hi. On Friday I went on a plane to Auckland with Madi. We weren't the only ones going up. When we arrived at the hotel we had to get a room. I was with Vicky and Sam. For tea we ordered Hells pizza. I got meat lovers. Once I had a piece my tongue started to BURN! I ran to get some water. About 5 mins later I had to get to bed. Next morning I got my clothes on and we headed to the the GKR nationals. I made a new friend. Next thing you know Brooke and Aunty Viv are there. I wondered how they got there. ''Plane'' and my grandparents where there too!!! I was confused. Anyway, after that we bowed in and I went to my ring. I was competing in Kumite (sparing). I won a Gold Medal. I am the National Champion for my age group - 8-9 year olds.
 

1 comment:

  1. Jayden we are so proud of your achievements - and how lucky we are to have a New Zealand Champion at our School.

    ReplyDelete